April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!


You’d never know that little cutie was in the ER Monday night! Love those pictures of my happy girl! :) Ella is doing good. She is a little congested but still happy as a clam.
It’s been a hectic and busy couple weeks. So glad it’s Friday. I finally went to the doctor yesterday, I have been sick off and on since last Monday (sore throat & severe congestion). She gave me a Z-Pack of antibiotics and I think I am slowly staring to feel better! :( Like I always say…. Just so ready for sunshine & summer time!!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So I gave you a stylish blogger award! So all you have to do is go to my page grab the button and link back to me when you post it and your 6 stylish bloggers you're giving it too! :) Hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete