April 29, 2011

The stats...

Ella's 9 month check up went great. She was happy to not get shots this time! She wont go back until she is one year old. (less than 3 months!!) Her doctor is very pleased with her development (especially since she was a preemie). She was 17 lbs 11ozs (35th percentile) and 28 1/4 in height (75th percentile). Our girl is tall & skinny! She is wearing size '9 month' clothes and size '3' diapers. She isn't crawling yet, but boy can she roll or stand anywhere (pictures below). Her doctor said she will probably just walk and that is totally okay :)

"Oh hi Mommy!" :)

"Man, when I figure out how to move these legs... I am gone!"

Have a great weekend everyone! I start my new job in Salem on Tuesday!! I am very excited for the next adventure! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment